Conditions of access and use of the Hotel Adagio Website
- Hotel Adagio, with Ferran address, 21 El Barri Gotic Barcelona, informs the Users of the Internet pages owned by Hotel Adagio of the conditions of access and use of the same.
1.-Access and use of the Hotel Adagio Website will be subject to these general conditions. The use in all the web pages owned by Hotel Adagio implies the full acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions of Use in force at each moment in which the user accesses it.
- Hotel Adagio reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Use at any time.
2.-Intellectual and Industrial Property.
- All the contents of the Hotel Adagio web pages are subject to Intellectual and / or Industrial Property regulations. The rights to the content correspond to Hotel Adagio or to third parties where appropriate. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents as long as said copy is exclusively for their personal and private use, their use for commercial purposes being strictly prohibited.
3.-Responsibility of users for use and content.
- The user may not, under any circumstances, modify or delete the identifying data, where appropriate, of the rights of Hotel Adagio or third parties. The user may only access the content through the means or procedures that have been made available for this purpose on the Hotel Adagio website or are routinely used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not imply a violation of Intellectual Property rights / Industrial or some type of damage to the Hotel Adagio website and / or its information or services offered.
- The user agrees to use the services and information on the Hotel Adagio website in accordance with the Law, these general conditions, morality, good customs and public order and to make correct and lawful use of the services contained no longer carry out the following activities: a) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, advocacy of terrorism or contrary to human rights. b) carry out acts contrary to the Intellectual and / or Industrial Property rights of its legitimate owners c) cause damage to the computer systems of Hotel Adagio, its suppliers or third parties and / or introduce or spread computer viruses, harmful software or other type of systems that may cause damage to computer systems, d) transmit advertising or sending unsolicited or authorized electronic messages.
4.-Disclaimers and Limitations of liability - Hotel Adagio will not be responsible for the information, services and / or products offered and / or provided by third parties through the website of - Hotel Adagio or the content provided by third parties.
- Hotel Adagio is not responsible for any loss or damage to the user's software or hardware derived from accessing the - Hotel Adagio website or the use of information or applications contained therein.
- Hotel Adagio does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information or services contained on its website, nor will it be responsible for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the contents of its website.
- Hotel Adagio does not guarantee that the contents of its page are suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the Hotel Adagio website are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to them and their use by users is prohibited, and in the event that this occurs , will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, being they obliged to comply with the applicable national laws.
- The use that may be made of the information and contents that appear on the Hotel Adagio website and / or access to other third party websites through connections or "links" that appear on the Hotel Adagio page will be made under the exclusive responsibility of those who carry out this type of acts, Hotel Adagio not being responsible in any case for the damages or losses that may derive from said uses or activities.
5.-General - Hotel Adagio reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make the modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, of the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the website of Hotel Adagio.
- All the information received on this website will be considered transferred to Hotel Adagio for free.
- Email will not be considered as a valid means for the purposes of filing claims. To do this, they should contact the Legal Advice Department of Hotel Adagio, located at Ferran, 21 El Barri Gotic Barcelona, which will indicate in each case the channels to follow.
- All matters relating to the Hotel Adagio website are governed by Spanish law and are submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond.
- When a person registers on the Hotel Adagio website, their personal data will become part of the automated personal data file created by Hotel Adagio under their own responsibility, in order to carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the User, as well as information, research, statistics, training and marketing, and the carrying out of promotional and advertising activities for products, services or activities related to the company.
- Hotel Adagio may transfer these personal data only to the entities of its Group of companies for the purposes indicated above.
- The User gives his consent so that Hotel Adagio can make use of his Internet browsing data in order to send him, from the browser and / or the additional software module, to his internal messaging address, information and advertising of Hotel Adagio .
- Hotel Adagio informs the User about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data collected by Hotel Adagio in accordance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection Personal and other development regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the User, and where appropriate his representative, by written and signed request addressed to the following address Ferran, 21 El Barri Gotic Barcelona. Said request must contain the following information: name and surname of the User, address for notification purposes, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, and request in which the request is specified. In the case of representation, it must be proved by means of a reliable document.
- In any case, and in compliance with the provisions of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), at the time of data collection, Users will be asked for their express consent for Hotel Adagio may use your data to send you information and advertising by email or equivalent means, such as SMS on mobile phones.
- If, subsequently, a User wishes to revoke his consent to receive commercial information via email or by any other similar or equivalent means, he may communicate this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Hotel Adagio is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep it, and will adopt the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations at all times.
- Hotel Adagio informs that it does not carry out verifications on the veracity of the data, so it will adhere, in each case, to the data entered by the User, whether they are true or not.